Friday, September 3, 2010

"I miss China."

Yesterday I was taken by surprise when I heard A tell K that she missed China.

I have asked A a few times in the past three years if she remembered anything about China. Every time the answer is the same. NO. She was just over 3 1/2 when she came home to us. So it is totally understandable for her not to remember, so why now does she say that she misses it? So I casually asked her what she missed about it. Her answer was, "I miss my friends (none of whom she can recall by name, just the idea of having friends there) and the playground." Okay, that is what I would expect a 6 year old to say. I am so thankful that A is now and forever part of our family. She is a blessing to our lives and a reminder to us that God is in control and through Him anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment